Cleaning the bathroom floor is the last and most crucial part of your bathroom cleaning routine. Who wants to see a floor full of stains and dirt on your tiles? In our step-by-step guide on how to clean bathroom floor surfaces, we recommend the best way to get that bathroom floor shining so as to keep your whole bathroom looking fresh and clean.
How to clean bathroom floor stains: what you will need
Before you start learning how to clean bathroom floor surfaces, let’s make sure you have everything you need.
- A sweeping brush/vacuum
- A mop (and bucket)
A step-by-step guide on how to scrub bathroom floor surfaces
Ready for a floor so shiny you can see your reflection? Follow our step-by-step guide:
- Ensure your bathroom is well ventilated before cleaning begins.
- Remove everything that sits on the floor so that you can get full access to the whole area.
- Remove any bathroom rugs, toilet brushes, and storage boxes from the floor which can often gather dust.
- Using a brush or vacuum, remove any surface dust sitting on your floor. If using a hoover then make sure there are no puddles of water lingering.
- Dip your mop into a dilution of and warm water and wring out anyexcess liquid.
- Start at the far end of the bathroom and work your way back so that you don’t step on the area you have just cleaned. Ensure you pay attention to all the gaps and crevices around The tiles and joints
- Make sure you keep rinsing the mop to remove the dirt and use the clean mop as you move around the floor area.
- For any stubborn stains, you can use a scouring sponge with a little extra cleaning product to remove.
Extra floor cleaning tips
- When you clean bathroom floor tiles, you should pay extra attention to the grouting around the edges of tiles as grime can collect around this area.
- If you have wooden floors, be aware that dust can gather in the grooves of the wood, so vacuum between these to make sure it’s all removed. You can also set the vacuum to a hardwood setting if available.
- If you have carpets, then avoid getting them wet and only use a vacuum to gather up the dust and dirt. You can still use Harpic Bathroom Cleaner to get the rest of your bathroom sparkling!
To make things easier, keep up a regular cleaning routine to avoid tough stains becoming dried on and harder to remove.
Why choose Harpic Bathroom Cleaner?
Want to know the secret of how to scrub bathroom floor stains? It’s all in the product you use. Therefore, we recommend Harpic Bathroom Cleaner which has useful qualities such as:
- Kills 99% of germs, keeping your bathroom ultra clean.
- Available in floral andlemon varieties that help fight against unpleasant smells and lingering odours.
- Safe for use on most bathroom surfaces Always do a spot check on a small, hidden area before using. Do not use on aluminium, brass or copper.
- The thick liquid formula can remove even the toughest bathroom stains.
Our step-by-step guide on how to clean bathroom floor surfaces has been written to help you not only get a more efficient clean but also to enjoy your cleaning routine. Just remember; no stain no gain!