How to remove dirt and brown spots from your toilet bowl
If you’re dealing with unsightly dark deposits in your toilet bowl, Harpic toilet bowl cleaner can help. Follow the instructions below to get started and you can make your toilet stain-free again:
- Turn off the water supply by shutting off the valve which is often located at the base of the toilet wall.
- Flush the toilet so your toilet tank and bowl can drain. Once all the water has been drained, twist the cap on a bottle of Harpic White and Shine Bleach, turning counter-clockwise to open.
- Pour the liquid around the toilet bowl, under the rim and directly onto the stain.
- Leave the formula to work for 20 minutes.
- Scrub with a toilet brush.
- Turn the water supply back on, wait for the toilet tank to fill, and flush.
It’s important to incorporate a deep toilet bowl clean to keep your toilet hygiene and well maintained.
We're here to guide you
Harpic can help you find solutions to all your toilet problems and questions…