- Turn off the water supply by shutting off the valve which is often located at the base of the toilet wall.
- Flush the toilet so your toilet tank and bowl can drain. Once all the water has been drained, twist the cap on a bottle of Harpic White and Shine Bleach, turning counter-clockwise to open.
- Pour the liquid around the toilet bowl, under the rim and directly onto the stain.
- Leave the formula to work for 20 minutes.
- Scrub with a toilet brush.
- Turn the water supply back on, wait for the toilet tank to fill, and flush.
It’s important to incorporate a deep toilet bowl clean to keep your toilet hygiene and well maintained.