If you’ve never cleaned your shower head before, you’ll need to learn how to deep clean the shower first so you can remove the grime and the build-up of dirt. Doing a deep clean first makes future maintenance easier and less time consuming.
Here is the best way to clean a shower head:
- Before starting, ensure the area is well ventilated. Open doors and windows to get a good airflow.
- Unscrew the shower head and shake or blot out excess water.
- Turn the trigger nozzle of the Harpic Bathroom Cleaner Spray to the “ON” position.
- Spray Harpic Bathroom Cleaner Spray directly onto the shower head and leave for 1 minute.
- With a sponge, scrub gently to avoid damaging the shower nozzles.
- Rinse off with water and screw the shower head back on, allowing the water to run through before use to get rid of excess product.
Always do a spot check on a small, hidden area before using the product to test compatibility. Do not leave for more than 1 minute. Not suitable for sensitive surfaces or enamel showers.