Bathroom Cleaner Lemon
• 10x better clean than the ordinary bleach, acid & phenyl*
• Kills 99.9% of germs
• Removes tough stains
• Helps fight odour and unpleasant smells
* Versus ordinary detergent powders under test conditions when used undiluted with 5 mins contact time.
Key product benefits
Cleans and shines
Removes tough stains, including black stains, mould & mildew
Kills 99.9% of germs for a fresh and hygienic bathroom
Can be used on floor, tiles and basin
Bathroom cleaner lemon 200ml
Sodium Hypochlorite min (0.5%w/w),
Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate,
Lauryl Amine Oxide,
Causes skin irritation.
Causes serious eye damage.
Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Warning! Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Keep out of reach of children.
Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove
contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation occurs: Get
Dispose of contents and container in accordance with the local regulations.
• Dilute 1.5 capfuls in half bucket of water (4 litres)
• Wipe to clean
For tough stains and sinks:
• Use undiluted to clean for best results
• Scrub gently and rinse
To disinfect the bathroom floor, tiles and sink:
• Use undiluted for best results
• Alternatively dilute using 1.5 capfuls in half bucket of water (4 litres)
• Apply on surface, leave for 5 minutes then scrub gently and rinse
Suitable for most bathroom surfaces:
• Do not use on: Aluminium, Brass and Copper. Always spot check on a small, hidden area before using.