Harpic Bathroom Cleaner (our famous red bottle!) is a strong bathroom disinfectant and cleaning liquid that helps remove the tough of stains. It gives you unbeatable cleaning on greasy soil and particulate matter, freshening the whole bathroom in the process. It has a thick liquid formula with powerful cleaning agents that lift and remove tough stains from almost all bathroom surfaces and kills germs to give you a disinfected and germ-safe bathroom.
- Things to know before you use Harpic Bathroom Cleaner
- How to clean tiles with Harpic Bathroom Cleaner
- How to treat tough stains with Harpic Bathroom Cleaner
- How to disinfect bathroom floor, tiles and sink with Harpic Bathroom Cleaner
Things to know before you use Harpic Bathroom Cleaner
The way you use Harpic Bathroom Cleaner will depend on the task at hand, as this product can be used as a tile cleaner, basin cleaner or even for floor cleaning in the bathroom area. As well as disinfecting and cleaning the area, it gives your bathroom a pleasant fragrance for ultimate freshness. However, it should not be used it on aluminium, brass or copper. Always spot check on a small, hidden area before using.
For best results, follow the appropriate instructions below.
How to clean tiles with Harpic Bathroom Cleaner
To clean floor tiles with Harpic Bathroom Cleaner, you’ll need to dilute the product, following these simple instructions:
- Add 1.5 capfuls of Harpic Bathroom Cleaner to half a bucket of water (4 litres)
- Mop the floor as usual, then scrub gently and rinse.
How to treat tough stains with Harpic Bathroom Cleaner
To treat tricky stains around your sink or elsewhere, it’s best to use undiluted Harpic Bathroom Cleaner for best results. To do so, simply:
- Apply Harpic Bathroom Cleaner to the stained area
- Scrub the stain gently with a sponge
- Rinse the area.
How to disinfect bathroom floor, tiles and sink with Harpic Bathroom Cleaner
Harpic Bathroom cleaner can also be used to disinfect your bathroom floor, tiles and sink area. Depending on the severity and size of the area in question, you’ll either need to use undiluted Harpic Bathroom Cleaner, or alternatively you can add 1.5 capfuls to half a bucket of water (4 litres). Then, follow these simple instructions:
- Apply the formula (either undiluted or diluted) to the area
- Leave on the surface for 5 minutes
- Gently scrub the area and then rinse.
Whatever your bathroom cleaning needs are, Harpic Bathroom Cleaner has got you covered for even the toughest to treat stains and grimiest of surfaces.