The toilet tank. Often a neglected or forgotten area of the bathroom but that doesn’t make it any less important. Under the lid, the cistern can be a haven for germs, bacteria and stains, which can infect the rest of your toilet and affect its operation.
The powerful Harpic formula can tackle and eliminate stains and odours so you don’t have to worry about what’s in your tank.
What you need to clean a toilet tank
How to clean a toilet flush tank
The best way to clean a toilet tank without the fuss is to use the right product that does the heavy lifting for you. Thanks to Harpic, keeping your cistern clean has never been easier. For a powerful and continuous clean, simply add a Harpic Flushmatic to the inside of the tank. It works hard to prevent scaling in your toilet cistern and stops stubborn stains from building up. Just follow the steps below:
- Remove the Harpic Flushmatic product from the blister pack.
- Do not remove the cloth around the block.
- Place the block into the cistern but away from the water inlet.
- To activate the product, wait for 10 minutes before the first flush.
- Replaceblock immediately when the blue colour starts to fade from your water.
Harpic Flushmatic is suitable for both Western and Indian toilets.
While it may not be the first thing to cross your mind when starting to clean your bathroom, cleaning your toilet tank is important to the overall maintenance of your toilet. Keep your tank clean with every flush, so you can take the hassle out of bothersome deep-cleans and repairs in the future.